Usgfx Data & Facts
USGfx is an award-winning, multi-asset Foreign Exchange and CFD broker, allowing clients from all around the world to trade in currency pairs, indices, and commodities in the finest trading environments.
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Mobile Site Platform||Yes|
|Android App Platform||Yes|
|iOS App Platform||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||Yes|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Commission on Trades||No|
USG group works under the complete regulation of the most reputable and trusted financial authorities. It is also licensed under the supervision of renowned regulators in the UK Financial Conduct Authority. The corporation offers services involving forex contracts and derivative trading. The funds of clients are safe as they are held in a segregated client account. All the withdrawals are duly processed within 1-2 days of duration. The ultra-fast execution and negative balance protection are some of the best features of this trustworthy company.
USGfx has recently introduced the extraordinary features of the demo account which are apparently gaining a ton of appreciation. It allows a beginner to experiment with all the broker houses so as to find if it is exactly what they want or not. A demo account is very helpful for beginners i.e., the ones new to the trading domain in the light of the fact that it enhances the trading experience along with providing abundant resources to train from.
USGfx is a well-equipped corporation that takes immense pride in its efficient manner of operating. It indeed is the number one client favorite as well as a leading venture. They utilize mainly three platforms including MT4, MT5, and lastly, Web Trader. All 3 platforms are quite smooth in their working and provide a user-friendly experience. The efficient idea of both the platforms MT4 and MT5 is although the same.
USGfx offers various tradable instruments comprising currency pairs, indices, commodities, CFDs, etc.
The very reason clients from all over the world prefer them as their trading company as they provide them with an edge. The advantages are innumerable to count however, you can commence it by the mobile application, inbuilt with platforms.
With the mobile app, trading is very easy whenever and wherever you wish because of the corporation’s sturdiest optical fiber connections. The application comes for both Android and iOS devices with a preference of choosing either the MT 4 or 5, with whichever the client finds more compatible.
Offers and Deals
The chief offer presented by USGFX is a demo account. It comes with an absolute 100% risk-free atmosphere, built to offer clients a real-life market experience. Although, clients are needed to make certain deposits to start. The other attractive deals are the organization’s 50 percent promotional deposit bonus which is available more than 2 months from the very date of the deposit.
Salient Features of USGfx
- Newest and most innovative telecom connections to the Interbank servers in the countries such as London, New York, and Hong Kong;
- The high-tech infrastructure allows high-speed order executions for various currency pairs as well as CFD derivatives for commodities and indices.
- USGfx offers a total of five account classifications encapsulating a free demo account, namely, Cent, Micro, and Standard for the retail forex traders, also Pro-ECN, and VIP for corporate as well as professional traders.
- The minimum deposit is an amount of $100 USD for trading accounts, however, accounts can be maintained in AUD, USD, EUR, or GBP.
- No U.S. customers are accepted at this time.
- Features like competitive spreads for all chief pairings with minimum requotes and low slippage.
- What are the Forex trading hours?
The Forex market is an utterly profitable market that remains open for 24 hours commencing from Sunday evening at around 7:00 pm EST as well as concludes on Friday at approximately 3:00 pm EST. It covers 3 different time zones encompassing Europe, Asia, and North America.
- What are the estimated costs of CFD trading?
No stamp duty when it comes to the trading of CFDs. CFD trades on commodities, and currencies, are commission-free, although, trading of the said instruments is subject to charges on the opening as well as the closing of the trade. The commission charges are based on the general value.
- How to insert chart indicators?
The following steps for the insertion of chart indicators are,
- On the upper area of the Menu bar
- Select INSERT > INDICATORS
- Go to the Navigator section and select chart indicators.