Worldwide forex and CFD broker, Tickmilll was founded in 2014. The business is overseen by numerous financial regulatory bodies throughout the world, including the prestigious Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, and as a result, it is regarded as a safe broker. Tickmill brokerage sets a new benchmark for the offering of brokerage services. The company does pride itself on focusing on innovation, which is why customers select it.
Facts and Figures
- Country of origin- UK, Cyprus, Seychelles, South Africa, Malaysia.
- Trading Fees Class- It is kept low.
- Withdrawal fee amount- It is $0.
- Minimum Deposit- It needs to be $100.
- Number of base currencies that are supported- 4
- Demo account provided- Yes, the Demo account is provided.
Tickmilll Account Types
Tickmilll offers three types of accounts, namely Classic, VIP, and Pro. The greatest customers for Tickmilll are active and VIP traders, who may take advantage of pricing that rivals that of the sector’s most affordable brokers.
- Classic Account– The classic account of Tickmill is commission free. The traders only have to pay the bid amount. In contrast, when compared to Tickmill’s other two account categories, the Classic account’s typical spreads are significantly higher.
- Pro Account– There is a system of per-trade commission in Pro as well as VIP accounts. It is then further added to the reduced market spreads. The Pro account will be a good option for a majority of the traders as it has a low commission rate, affordable spreads, and a selection of 75 instruments and 62 currency pairings.
- VIP account– A minimal balance of $50,000 is required for traders who choose Tickmill’s VIP account for trading; however, they will have access to its cheap commissions of $1 per standard lot (100,000 units) or $2 every Round-Turn (RT). Only a $100 down payment is required for the Pro account, but commissions are double that amount at $4 every round-turn standard lot.
Let Us Throw a Glance at Some Advantages and Disadvantages of Tickmill
Pros of Tickmill
– It has a very simple procedure for account opening.
– It has low forex.
– It spreads from 0 pips.
– It has protection from any kind of negative balance.
Cons of Tickmill
– It supports only Forex and CFDs.
– There is no Meta Trader 5 terminal.
– There is no option for cryptocurrency.
Mobile Trading Apps
Since Tickmill is a MetaTrader-only broker, the MT4 and MT5 apps (the latter of which is only accessible in the U.K.) are pre-installed on iOS devices and Android devices, respectively, and may be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Android Play store. It’s important to note that Tickmill has released a unique mobile application designed solely for account administration.
Customer Comments for Tickmill
- Maruff- Nearly all of my requirements are met by Tickmill Broker, including a wide variety of currency pairs, large leverage, and tight spreads.
- YansenHaryanto- Personally, I find the Tickmill terminal to be highly functional. I don’t recall ever experiencing any communication issues, and the pricing doesn’t lag during instances of significant market volatility. Excellent support!
- Sengsionglim- Having used Tickmill for trading for the past four years, I truly enjoy using it. Every transaction was completed fast, reports were sent, and there were never any issues with the monies being withdrawn throughout this time.
- Glbooble- I initially consulted Tickmill’s support staff and got some excellent guidance. I tried a demo account since the business doesn’t have one, and it wasn’t at all challenging. Furthermore, since not every broker provides it, I find it convenient to withdraw money in both dollars and euros. This is a high-quality website with no issues with money withdrawals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you trust Tickmill as a broker?
By numerous financial regulators throughout the world, including the prestigious Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, it is regarded as a safe broker.
Does Indian law govern Tickmill?
CySEC, FCA, FSCA, and the FSA-Seychelles are in charge of regulating Tickmill.
How long is the period for the withdrawal of Tickmill?
Withdrawals are not always immediate, in contrast to other deposit methods. The typical delivery time for your money is at least one working day.
Does the Tickmill rating take trader reviews into account?
Any review has the potential to improve or detract from any broker’s ranking on the general list of brokers.
Since it is a low-cost FX and CFD broker, it is overseen by numerous regulatory bodies throughout the world, including the premier UK FCA.